WARREN, MI – General Motors Co. is adding some punch to its Buick Regal lineup, with the new top-of-the-line, high-performance GS model on tap for the ʼ12 model year. “Built on the performance foundation of the Regal, the Regal GS was designed as an even sportier expression of responsive performance and style,” says John Schwegman, vice president-marketing at Buick-GMC. “The driving experience is powerful and spirited; and the GS represents the next entry in Buick’s product renaissance.” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Tops Off Regal Lineup With High-Output GS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642