Build-to-Order (BTO) Inc. selects TWR Group Ltd. of Leafield, England, to lead initial design, engineering and development of a $13 million project to introduce a line of vehicles for the North American market. TWR has designed, engineered or manufactured vehicles such as the Aston Martin DB7, Volvo C70, Jaguar XJ220 and Renault Clio. BTO wants to create a portfolio of vehicles that use a new, lower-volume capable, vehicle architecture; new modularity techniques; new computer-aided ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Build-to-Order Awards Initial Contract to TWR Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642