Moto-Pfohe GmbH, the Bulgarian importer of Ford Motor Co. vehicles – including Ford brand cars and trucks and Volvo and Jaguar luxury brand vehicles – starts importing Land Rover SUVs this month. It takes over importing duties from Daru Car, which already has lost business from BMW AG in 2004. (See related story: BMW to Open Import Subsidiary in Hungary) Some 28 Land Rovers were sold in Bulgaria. Moto-Pfohe sold 709 Ford cars and commercial vehicles, as well as 93 Volvos and four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bulgarian Ford Importer Adds Land Rover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642