Following news that Ford Motor Co.’s redesigned ’04 F-150 will cost between $245 and $635 more than the outgoing truck, the eyes of Ford dealers are on the production launch. Ford’s redesigned F-150 stickers from $21,215 to $35,570. “As long as everything works, pricing is secondary,” says Chris Fox, new car sales manager at Larry H. Miller Super Ford in Salt Lake City. “No launch is more important than this one,” adds Jerry Reynolds, owner of Prestige Ford in Garland, TX. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buoyed by F-150 Pricing, Ford Dealers Watch Production Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642