Pioneer Motor Co. plans to pump more than $2 million into a new vehicle assembly plant in Zimbabwe that is expected to generate millions of dollars in foreign currency. The plant will specialize in assembling Marcopolo buses, based in Brazil, and is expected to create hundreds of jobs in the vehicle-manufacturing sector. Top South African technicians last week met with PMC officials to discuss the details of setting up the assembly plant. Hamish Rudland, PMC director, says in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bus Assembly Plant to Open in Zimbabwe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642