Despite a plunging U.S. new-vehicle market, Phil Martens, newly appointed president and CEO of the future Arvin Innovation Inc., is optimistic in his outlook for the domestic auto industry. â€śTo be honest with you, we think (General Motors Corp.) will find its way back,â€ť Martens tells Wardâ€™s today during a phone interview, citing promising new product from the No.1 U.S. auto maker as proof. Martens, currently senior vice president and president-Light Vehicle Systems for ArvinMeritor LLC, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Business Yet to Be Developed in North America, Arvinâ€™s Martens Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642