Peter Butterfield is promoted to president and CEO of Kia Motors Corp.’s U.S. arm, Kia Motors America. He previously served as chief operating officer of the unit. Butterfield, who joined Kia in 2001, will become the first non-Korean to hold the two posts in the U.S. He replaces Jong Hoon Lee, who is a now a senior executive adviser with the U.S. unit, reports Bloomberg News.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Butterfield Promoted to Kia President and CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642