Reynolds and Reynolds Co. CEO, Chairman and President Lloyd “Buzz” Waterhouse has resigned from the company and its board of directors, effective immediately, the company announced today. Current director Philip A. Odeen, 68, will become chairman and acting chief executive officer of the information technology company based in Dayton, OH. Odeen is former chairman of TRW Inc. and serves as lead director of Reynolds’ board of directors. Lloyd “Buzz” Waterhouse Waterhouse’s departure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buzz Waterhouse Resigns from Reynolds and Reynolds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642