PARADISE VALLEY, AZ – Cadillac is promising a retail experience unrivaled in its history of customer relations when the XLR sports coupe goes on sale this summer. Among the perks Cadillac is offering XLR buyers is free scheduled maintenance and personalization of the convertible before delivery with specific owner requests, such as pre-set radio stations. "It’ll be a new thing that we’re just developing, but I could see it easily rolled out to other Cadillac models," says Renee ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Caddy Preps Dealers for XLR Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642