On the surface, Cadillac's decision to redesign its logo may not seem like such a major event. But beyond the redesigned wreath and crest logo is a spate of new products planned for the next five years that may indicate the division finally knows where it wants to go. The question is whether it has the solid footing to get there. Cadillac General Manager John Smith admits it will take a hefty dose of cash and new products, not just a new logo, to boost the division's image. And it will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Charts Its Future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642