DETROIT — “Management has said we're a global company and my direction is global,” says Michael J. O'Malley, general marketing director of General Motors Corp.'s Cadillac Div. At the same time, the GM executive says he will slow Cadillac's global marketing drive until a better distribution network is created in Europe and Japan. Cadillac will continue to build its international status, nevertheless. O'Malley notes Cadillac's presence in the 24-hour LeMans race, in European auto shows, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac chief throttles back on globalization drive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642