General Motors hints at a long-awaited flagship sedan for Cadillac with the Ciel concept, a 4-seat convertible recalling the brand’s grand touring days and pushing its Art & Science design philosophy forward. “Large, expressive luxury is innate to Cadillac and the Ciel recalls that heritage, while suggesting where the brand can go in the future,” Clay Dean, global design director for Cadillac says in a statement. “Authentic luxury is driven by experiences, not just products, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Ciel Grand Touring Concept Bows at Pebble Beach" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642