BUDAPEST – Cadillac & Corvette Central Europe opens a new regional marketing office near here in Budaors. Cadillac & Corvette Central Europe is a subsidiary of Cadillac & Corvette Europe, which is owned by the Netherlands-based Kroymans Corp. B.V. The Hungarian office will be working to expand the Cadillac & Corvette Europe dealer network and provide sales, marketing and aftersales support to dealers in eight East European countries that joined the European Union last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac & Corvette Opens in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642