TURIN — Want to know just how far Cadillac must climb before it’s competitive with the world’s best? The story goes that General Motors Corp.’s Anne Asesnio recently held a design review for Cadillac interiors. Executives were shown current, future and proposed full-size interior models, including some yet to get the green light. Arrayed against the Cadillacs were two German rivals, on hand to give management a competitive perspective. What were these Teutonic benchmarks: the updated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac CTS disappoints compared to European rivals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642