General Motors Corp.’ flagship Cadillac brand will enter the Australian market in 2008, with GM Holden Ltd. Chairman and Managing Director Chris Gubbey confirming Australia as the next step in Cadillac’s global expansion. “Cadillac is undergoing a brand renaissance and global expansion driven by dramatic design and technical innovation,” Gubbey says. “With cutting-edge design, serious performance and luxury appointments, Cadillac will appeal to Australian prestige-car buyers and quickly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Headed for Down Under With CTS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642