SAN DIEGO – General Motors Corp.’s Cadillac luxury division will continue to be represented by boldly designed, performance luxury vehicles as it moves ahead with the second phase of its Art & Science-theme product onslaught. Launched in 2001 with the introduction of the second-generation Escalade SUV, the turnaround effort, labeled Renaissance, was aimed at regaining the luxury image and prestige of the Cadillac brand. Its apparent success is seen in the 37% sales increase over the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Keeps Focus on Design, Performance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642