NEW YORK – A new comprehensive Cadillac advertising campaign launches at month’s end with the goal of restoring the brand’s iconic standing. Dubbed “Life. Liberty. And the Pursuit,” the campaign will launch with television and print ads, as well as extensive Internet programs. A sneak peak of the new campaign here shows no ducks as there were in the late, unlamented Catera ads, or Led Zeppelin music and voiceovers by actor Gary Sinise in the “Break Through” campaign ads begun in 2002. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Launches New Ad Campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642