General Motors Corp. has plans to expand Cadillac’s performance series to nearly every model in the brand’s lineup, a company executive reveals in a presentation to investors and analysts. GM currently is working on a performance version of Cadillac’s entry-level CTS, called CTS V-series, which will feature a V-8 engine instead of a V-6, as well as suspension upgrades. “We’re also drawing up plans to expand the performance series to possibly include the XLR, SRX and STS and maybe even an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Performance Series Expands; ESV Payback Two Weeks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642