CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA —- It’s been a flip-flop year for Cadillac. Sales for General Motors Corp.’s luxury flagship brand were running 16% below like-2000 levels through August. But for the last two months Cadillac says it has led the U.S. luxury market. “We’re not making a big deal out of it,” says Mark LaNeve, Cadillac’s general marketing manager. “Our goal is to profitably grow volume while we regain our premium image.” LaNeve says the big players in the luxury segment will be in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Positioning for Luxury Leadership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642