WARREN, MI – General Motors Corp.’s Cadillac division unveils here a wholesale reworking of its signature engine, the Northstar, as engineers prepare the well-known V-8 to power two crucial all-new Cadillac models. Cadillac-exclusive Northstar V-8 is re-engineered for use in two new models The Northstar V-8 retains its 4.6L displacement, 90-degree layout and DOHC architecture but is heavily revised to fit longitudinally and drive the rear wheels – or all wheels – in the two new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Re-engineers Northstar for Upcoming New Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642