NEW YORK â€“ The â€™08 CTS is the second phase of Cadillacâ€™s renaissance, says John F. Howell, director global products. He says Cadillac currently is testing about 200 early production cars that will not be shipped to dealers. The first customer cars will begin reaching dealerships in mid-August. The base 2.8L engine offered in the current model has been dropped for the second-generation CTS, replaced by a 3.6L V-6. An optional high-feature 3.6L direct- injection gasoline mill generates ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Readies for Crucial â€™08 CTS Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642