KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, U.S.A. — General Motors Corp. is making plans to improve its luxury presence in Europe, including beginning negotiations that may result in the automaker increasing its stake in Saab Automobile AB. GM also is going to expand Cadillac's lineup in Europe, company President and Chief Operating Officer G. Richard Wagoner tells WAI during a press preview here for the '00 Deville. “The intention would be to do that (grow Cadillac's lineup in Europe) over time as we bring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac to refine brand for broader European appeal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642