Cadillac Div. expects to sell 2,000 Escalade sport/utility vehicles (SUVs) per month in 1999 and a total of 1,000 units in Canada this year, says Susan Docherty, newly appointed Escalade brand manager. At the same time, Ms. Docherty predicts that Lincoln will not be able to equal its '98 total of Navigator sales this year. She expects Navigator sales to dip to about 35,000 units this year, from nearly 44,000 in 1998. Ms. Docherty says that total sales of luxury SUVs would be in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Targets 25,000 Escalade Sales in '99" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642