General Motors Corp.’s new Cadillac XLR luxury roadster will base at $76,200 when it goes on sale this summer. The 2-door hardtop convertible is equipped with GM’s next-generation 4.6L Northstar V-8 with variable valve timing that makes 320 hp at 6,400 rpm and 310 lb.-ft. (420 Nm) of torque at 4,400 rpm. GM says the XLR is priced between a comparably equipped Mercedes Benz SL500 and the Lexus SC430 and competitively priced with a Jaguar XK8. The ’04-model vehicle comes equipped with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac XLR to Begin at $76,200" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642