Egypt’s Formula Al Ahram 2011 auto show recently held in Cairo underscores the increasing influence of Chinese vehicle makers in the country. While many global auto makers offer their vehicles in Egypt, the presence of the Chinese brands was highly visible. Several Egyptian companies displayed models that already have begun assembly or soon will be produced. Typically, vehicles are built from complete-knocked-down kits in Egypt. A. F. Automotive S.A.E., the company previously known as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cairo Auto Show Reflects Chinese Influence in Egypt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642