DETROIT – After raging sales success in California during the ’03 model year, General Motors Corp. this fall will expand a special options group package for its Chevy Impala. Chevy Impala features new California options package for ’04. “It’s been so successful, we’re looking at rolling that out right across the country,” Chevy General Manager Brent Dewar tells Ward’s. Called California Impala or Impala California Package by dealers, the car features a rear spoiler, aluminum ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"California Impala Goes Nationwide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642