A joint study by the California Energy Commissions and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) concludes that of all available alternative fuels for light-duty vehicles, a blend of conventional diesel fuel with 33% synthetic diesel is the best choice based on cost-effectiveness, energy efficiency and environmental-impact basis. Synthetic diesel refineries have promising future. In effect, modern diesel engines with advanced fuel top all potential alternatives in the U.S.’s most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"California Rates Synthetic Diesel Blend Best Alternative Fuel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642