MILFORD, MI – General Motors Corp. is expected to decide whether to build a production version of its Camaro Concept car by year’s end, a company official says. “I think (GM has) to come to some resolution soon; I would imagine sometime this year,” Tom Peters, director-global rear-wheel-drive performance vehicles, tells Ward’s during a test drive of the concept here at the Milford Proving Ground. The decision to produce a version of the concept car, which bowed to much fanfare at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Camaro Decision Expected by Year-End" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642