American Honda Motor Co. Inc.â€™s recent growth spurt in the U.S. market has been somewhat overshadowed by the success of fellow Japanese competitor Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. But the auto maker steadily has been climbing the market-share rung and now appears set to take flight. Year-to-date through October, Honda held 8.3% of the U.S. light-vehicle market. If it can maintain that level through the end of the year, the company will see a gain of nearly one full point ahead of 2002â€™s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Can Honda Hold Sales Gains Without â€˜Realâ€™ Truck?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642