Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada increased 13.7% on a daily rate basis to 2,697 units from 2,372 during like-2002, according to Ward's data. Heavy-duty (Class 8) deliveries hit 1,589 units, up 10.7% from the 1,435 big rigs sold year-ago. Freightliner Corp. and PACCAR Inc. sales were up 16.5% and 38.3%, respectively (see related data: Ward's Canada New Truck Sales by Weight Class – March 2003). Medium-duty (Class 4-7) sales increased 18.2% to 1,108 units. Deliveries of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Up 13.7% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642