Save for Class 4, all big-truck groups posted sales increases in Canada last month, according to Ward’s data. Total medium- and heavy-duty truck sales rose 20.3% on 3,590 deliveries vs. 3,358 in like-2007. Class 8 sales were up 12.8%, with only PACCAR Inc.’s Peterbilt brand and Daimler AG’s Western Star seeing declines of 10.2% and 6.8%, respectively. Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s 116.3% sales surge at its namesake brand led the group. Medium-duty deliveries climbed 32.9%, thanks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Up 20.3% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642