Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada increased 26.8% on a daily rate basis in January to 2,440 units from like-2003’s 1,925, according to Ward’s data. Heavy-duty (Class 8) deliveries totaled 1,582 units, up 22.5% compared with the 1,291 big rigs sold year-ago. Freightliner Corp. strengthened its position as the segment leader with a 37.1% sales increase. (See related data: Canada Truck Sales) Medium-duty (Class 4-7) sales increased 35.3% to 858 units vs. the 634 trucks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Up 26.8% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642