Medium- and heavy-duty truck sales in Canada surged 30.6% in May to 4,912 units. Heavy-duty (Class 8) deliveries totaled 3,084, up 21% vs. like-2004 results. (See related data: Ward's Canada New Truck Sales by Weight Class) Medium-duty (Class 4-7) sales were also on the rebound, with demand up 50.5% to 1,828 units after posting a 1.9% decline in April. Deliveries of Class 7 trucks were up 49.2% and Class 6 sales grew 63.9%. Class 5 posted a 101.4% increase to 814 units, while Class 4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Up 30.6% in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642