Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada increased 3.9% in July to 2,933 from the 2,615 units delivered year-ago, according to Ward’s data. Peterbilt contributed to PACCAR Inc.'s 25.4% July sales increase in Canada. Heavy-duty (Class 8) sales dipped 5.8% on a daily rate basis to 1,777 from like-2002’s 1,747. PACCAR Inc. picked up nearly eight points of market share as sales surged 25.4% to 516 units. Volvo Trucks North America’s deliveries slumped 37.1%, dropping the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Up 3.9% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642