Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada rose 8.2% last month to 4,438 units. Class 5 sales posted the biggest increase, up 21.6%, while Class 8 sales rose 12.8%. In Class 8, Freightliner LLC’s Sterling brand led sales, up 62.9%, with 282 units sold. Sales of Paccar Inc.’s Kenworth and Peterbilt brands rose 42.5% and 41.4%, respectively, while Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s Mack brand posted a 55.0% year-on-year increase. Related document: <i>Ward's</i> Canada ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Up 8.2% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642