Sales of big trucks in Canada surged 27.3% in November to 3,763 units from like-2003’s 2,956. Class 8 deliveries increased 28.5% to 2,769, while medium-duty (Class 4-7) sales rose 24.1% to 994. (See related data: Ward's Canada New Truck Sales by Weight Class) Class 7 sales totaled 432 units, up 27.8% vs. year-ago. Deliveries of Class 6 rigs grew 73.3% to 104 units, while Class 5 and 4 posted more modest gains of 15.7% and 7.8%, respectively. Eleven months into 2004, Class 4-8 sales are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Climb 27.3% in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642