Medium- and heavy-duty truck sales in Canada grew in May, as combined deliveries rose 20.9% compared to year-ago, 3,964 units vs. 3,280. Sales of Class 8 vehicles rose 17.8% in May to 2,989 trucks. All truck companies posted gains, sans AB Volvo, where sales dropped 52.4%. PACCAR Inc. and International Truck & Engine Corp. (Navistar) had the largest percentage gains in May, climbing 62.1% (574 vs. 354) and 38.4% (670 vs. 484), respectively. Medium-duty truck sales were up 31.4% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Climb in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642