Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada fell a combined 17.3% in October, marking the fourth straight month of decline. Class 8 sales alone dipped 25.8% to 2,184 units, down from 2,945 year-ago (25 selling days both periods). Much of the drop was at Freightliner Corp., sales of which (including the Sterling brand) plunged 43.0% to 524 units. But Volvo Trucks North America Inc. (down 50.9%), Mack Trucks Inc. (-17.3%) and PACCAR Inc. (-19.7%) also suffered double-digit drops. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Continue Decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642