Big-truck sales in Canada rose 14.8% in February on a daily rate basis, as combined medium- and heavy-duty deliveries reached 2,574 units. The performance put sector sales at 5,014 units for the first two months of 2004, a gain of 20.3% from year-ago levels. (See related data: Ward's Canada New Truck Sales by Weight Class - February 2004) Class 8 sales totaled 1,690 units in February, outpacing like-2003’s 1,497 deliveries by 12.9%. Among the big winners were PACCAR Inc., which saw ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Continue to Gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642