The up and down market for medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada went down again in July, as combined sales fell 2.2% on a daily rate basis from like-1999 to 2,767 units. The 35.7% gain in Class 4-7 sales easily was offset by the 11.9% drop in Class 8 deliveries. Medium-duty sales finished July at 783 units, compared to 600 in like-1999. Heavy-duty deliveries reached only 1,984, off from 2,341 year-ago, with Freightliner Corp. and Western Star Trucks Inc. alone in posting gains. Both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Down 2.2%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642