September sales for Classes 4-8 in Canada tumbled to 1,889 units, marking a 48% freefall from like-2008 and an abrupt turnaround from prior-month. August’s slight recovery saw the end of a four-month string of 40%-plus declines in big-truck demand. Related document: Canada Truck Sales by Weigh Class – September 2009 Class 6 deliveries weighed down the sector in September, plunging 63.2% to 148 units from 386 year-ago. International Truck & Engine Corp. was the volume leader with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big-Truck Sales Head Further South in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642