The Canadian medium- and heavy-duty truck market bounced back in October, as combined Class 4-8 sales rose 7.4% from year-ago, reversing a 1.6% slide in September. Combined, medium- and heavy-truck sales rose to 3,780 units in October, up from 2,980 in like-1998. Class 4-7 sales, alone, jumped 14.2% to 835 units, from 549 in October 1998. All segments showed gains, with Class 5 up 210.3% to 162 units, Class 6 rising 11.7% to 127 and Class 7 up 10.6% to 546. (No Class 4 trucks are sold in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642