Sales of Class 4-8 trucks climbed 20.9% in Canada during March, hitting 3,348 units. Heavy-duty truck (Class 8) deliveries rose 24.4% to 2,785, with most producers registering double-digit gains. Among the big winners so far is Freightliner Corp., which with its Sterling brand now controls 36.1% of Canada's Class 8 market, up from 25.8% year-ago. Sales of Class 4-7 trucks rose 6.0% on a volume of 563 units. Through the first quarter, combined medium- and heavy-duty truck sales total ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Rise in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642