Canada's big truck market continues the bounce-back from a slumping April, rising 14.3% in June. Combined Class 4-8 volume of 3,866 units during the month bested like-1999's 3,383 (both months with 26 selling days), as medium-duty sales soared 49.5% and Class 8 deliveries climbed 5.0%. Among the medium-duties, only Class 7 suffered a decline (-5.4%) in June. For the first half, Class 4-7 sales stand at 5,652, up 26.0% from year-ago's 4,485. Class 8 sales total 15,937, good for a 6.5% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Rise Sharply" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642