Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada fell 9.5% to 4,300 units last month, as medium-duty sales plunged 27.5% to 1,087 units. Class 8 sales fell slightly, dropping 1.2% to 3,213 units, as a 31.4% increase at Volvo Truck North America Inc. failed to offset the 9.0% decline in Freightliner LLC sales and 8% falloff in PACCAR Inc. deliveries. Related document: Ward's Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class September 2006 Sales slipped in every medium-duty sector last month, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big-Truck Sales Tumble 9.5% in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642