Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada totaled 2,821 units in September, up 29.8% on a daily rate basis compared with the 1,329 big rigs sold during like 2001, Ward’s data shows. Heavy-duty (Class 8) deliveries surged 52.0% to 1,858 units from year-ago’s 1,329. Freightliner Corp. and PACCAR Inc. sales increased 77.6% and 93.3%, respectively. (view related data: Ward's September 2002 GVW Sales) Medium-duty (Class 4-7) deliveries reached 963 units, up 1.2% from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck September Sales Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642