Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks rose 14.2% in Canada last month to 4,922 units. A strong 23.6% increase in Class 8 deliveries to 3,449 units made up most of the increase. Related document: Ward's Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class Aside from Volvo Truck North America Inc., which saw sales decline 2.6% vs. like-2005 levels, all Class 8 heavy-duty truck makers significantly increased sales in March. Paccar Inc. and Freightliner LLC led the way, up 52.3% and 28.5%, respectively. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Trucks Up 14.2% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642