DETROIT – Eleven manufacturers, nearly 150 carriers and more than 18,000 truck drivers are under consideration for participation in Canada’s new expedited commercial shipment tracking program. Called the Customs Self Assessment (CSA) program, [See related story] the program is designed to maintain a steady flow of commercial truck traffic from the U.S. to Canada without compromising security. It accomplishes this by allowing unimpeded entry to “approved importers.” The program also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Launches Expedited Border Screening" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642