Canada light-vehicle sales continued to falter in August, recording the 10th decline in the last 12 months vs. the same prior-year period. Light-vehicle sales totaled 132,306 for a daily selling rate of 5,513, 6.8% below year-ago’s 5,912 – 24 selling days both periods. Year-to-date sales are trailing January-August 2003 by 5.0%, 1,053,630 to 1,109,290. (See related data: Ward’s Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) Sales declined in total for both the Big Three and the Asian companies. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Light-Vehicle Sales Fall 6.8% in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642