Canada’s May light-vehicle sales declined vs. year-ago, marking eight of the last nine months in which sales fell. May sales totaled 162,315 for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 6,493 over 25 selling days. That was 7.5% below May 2003’s 7,018 DSR – 26 selling days. Year-to-date sales through May stand at 638,837, 5.3% below 5-month 2003’s total of 674,522. (See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc. was the only high-volume seller to post a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Light-Vehicle Sales Fall 7.5% in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642